Monday, September 27, 2010

New York Part 2

On Day 3 of our NYC adventure we headed to see the Statue of Liberty. This part I was really excited for and couldn't wait to see this famous monument.
We decided to take the subway to see the green beauty, it was mine and the girls first time. It was pretty crazy done underground, people hustling to work or going to somewhere important I am sure.

There she is in all her glory!


After having some lunch at the Statue of Liberty and cruising through the gift shop we jumped on the ferry to Ellis Island. At Ellis Island they had a special exhibit on Barbie dolls from around the world. Aria got her own Barbie passport and got a stamp at the end of her tour.
Aria with some of her favorites.
Day 4...Aria and I went and saw Wicked! She was so excited the morning of the show, singing all the way. We both enjoyed Wicked very much and then the rest of our trip she was singing and dancing.
After we saw wicked we ran into Elmo on our way to the Empire State Building.
and Spongebob!

Empire State Building

Sunset top of Empire State Building
Fireworks at Macy's

Empire State Building

Sunrise from our hotel on the morning of our departure. I loved New York so much, it was truly a dream come true!
Washington DC up next................

No comments: