Today is Brian and I's 4th wedding anniversary. We were married on a lovely fall afternoon in a little church in Corinne. After we had a yummy luncheon provided by friends and family and then a fun reception. We then headed to Maui for our Honeymoon. Later in April of 2006 we were sealed in the Manti Temple for time and all eternity.
Brian is such a loving and caring person. On our first date I was pretty sure that I was going to marry him. I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but Brian is my soul mate. I love my husband so much and he just puts a smile on my face. I believe that he was saved for me at this time in my life. Brian has to work away from home a lot, but when he is home he is all for us. When he is home we do everything together and just love being together. I am so blessed to have a husband that has the same goals as I and wants the best for our children. I could go on and on, but my heart just bubbles over with how happy I am to have Brian in my life. Happy Anniversary Lovey! Brian and I in Hawaii last year. We took the kids to Hawaii with some of Brian's family. Brian would live in Hawaii, but I am not to sure. I love the change of seasons.
Brian and the girls. Brian is so loving and excepting of my daughter Aria. I never thought I could find someone half as great as Brian, but I did and I am so thankful. Now we just need to have a little boy for Brian and his life will be complete.
Cheers! to many more joyous years!
No comments:
Post a Comment